Blah Blahddy Blah


Would you benefit from a marketing-minded Sales Coach and Consultant?

A quick call would answer that:
617-331-7852

My business is providing individualized B2B sales strategy and marketing support to help you and/or your people be more successful.

If you have been referred by one of my clients, it’s all true! … I am enthusiastic, energetic, and driven ... with a style that is collaborative, encouraging, and thorough.

I want you to succeed.

My clients are sales people, sole proprietors, tech startups, and small businesses.

They usually want my skills applied to their value proposition, competitive analysis, targeting, acquisition, loyalty, retention, upselling, and more paths to profit.
Yes, I bring and instigate ideas for creative business development, but I also help develop and design the collateral and assets needed up and down your sales funnel: 
  • Pitches and Promises
  • Virtual Sales... Beyond Zoom
  • Emails
  • Letters
  • Decks
  • Articles, blogs, and posts
  • Internal notes and reporting
  • Video / Podcasting (like the above riff on tech dreams)
  • Whatever… even graphics that tell the right stories - like mine:
Here when you need Me

I know how important it is to be available before a key call AND to debrief afterwards to clarify next steps and opportunities that can influence the overall strategy. The key is being open to the real issues and maintaining bold, positive momentum to stay on track and close the right deals.

My "Why"

During my dozens of years in B2B Sales, I would have benefitted from a positive force like me helping set and tweak strategy and actions ... an experienced sales pro that understands what it takes to stay ahead of market shifts and know how to evolve marketing support tactics. So, now I am sharing how to do just that, while recognizing each person’s unique value as we focus on your company’s competitive sweet spot for the ideal prospects.

Please choose any time to Zoom through your goals and I can share what I am learning these days...

All the best,

David
www.DavidCutler.net
617-331-7852

Or choose your best time: https://calendly.com/dcutler
Or just fill out this form

In addition to sharing at EatMedia.com, here is where to find me online leveraging Digital for a better Analog life:

  

Comments